Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Switzerland the Land of Chocolate

We both eat more chocolate, including Torrey.  He tends to eat only 85 or 90% now, with so much selection you can be picky.  I have always been a milk chocolate fan but really like dark with "stuff" in it, I have a few favorites, dark with cranberries and dark with cassis (black current).  I try not to buy it, being at home a lot and studying doesn't make for good discipline.

We live quite close to the Lindt chocolate factory and yes they actually make chocolate there.  I am curious if Lindt in the US or Canada is make there, does it say "Kilchberg, Suisse" on the back?
My friend Stephanie pointing out the "Swiss Clichés" on the chocolates. 
They open a bigger store for a few months before Christmas. 
I'm sure this looks familiar.
"New" apparently they have never done bears before.

No comments: